As you know, businesses work at a very high-intensity pace in a stressful environment. Employees and managers are always on the go. Bringing out orders and delivering them to the proper table or keeping track of inventory and scheduling, means there seemingly is never enough downtime.
So how do businesses keep everything running so smoothly all the time? Technology. The way transactions, tracking inventory, and staying on top of finances have improved drastically over the years, it’s no wonder companies are introducing mobile payments. Nowadays, people with smartphone devices can easily add their debit and credit cards right to their mobile wallet app, so you don’t ever have to worry about carrying your physical wallet with you.
Mobile payments have become standard practice, so if you haven’t got them, you risk falling behind the times. Here’s a quick guide to setting up mobile payments for your business.
Ready to transform your business? Give us a call!
Why Mobile Payments Are the New Fad
First, it was new, high-tech touch screen POS systems, and now mobile payments? What else are they going to come up with? It’s quite fascinating how fast technology has grown in today’s world. One day it’s this and the next it’s that. Mobile payments are now the up-and-coming app to get your hands on, especially because everyone has their phones on them at all times, so what better way to pay than simply from your device? No debit, credit card, or cash necessary.
Mobile payments have become increasingly popular and in high demand because it’s so convenient for both the customer and staff employees. Mobile payments are faster, easier, and even more secure.
The Benefits of Mobile Payments
Other than being the most reliable and convenient form of payment on the planet, there are also several benefits that mobile payments serve. Check them out.
- Faster way to pay – Let’s face it. Customers come to shop, eat, have a good time, an overall amazing experience, but as soon as they’re done, they want to get out of there, quick! Mobile payments make all transactions easy and fast with just a swipe of your phone over the POS system.
- More places to pay – Mobile payments have gained a lot of popularity, which means almost every business today is accepting forms of mobile payment. With more places to pay, this makes customer satisfaction guaranteed and plus everyone has their phones on them at all times, which makes it that much faster.
- Ability to track inventory – Are you tired of tracking customer inventory on pen and paper? What if we told you the latest POS systems that offer mobile payments do it all for you! No need to stress. These are what these devices and systems are designed to do.
- Keep up with the latest trends – Struggling to find ways to keep your business up with the times? Are you noticing other stores doing things differently than you and gaining more business? This may be due to trends in the industry that you may not be aware of. With mobile payments, you will be able to keep up with the times and attract more business to your door.
- Loyalty programs – Mobile payments have been also known to be a great incentive to use for customers because once they pay, they have the option to put in a phone number or an email for their receipt. Since not a lot of people want a paper receipt, they will enter in all their information, which makes incentives that much easier.
- Extremely safe – Mobile payments can protect all your information because the apps use encryption or code to ensure your data will not be easily accessed by others.
How Do I Get Mobile Payments for My Business? Where Do I Start?
If you’re looking to get started with the setup of mobile payments for your business, Cornerstone Credit Services is here to provide you with the best products on the market. We want to make it easy for our customers, so business is always coming through the door. Check out some of Clover’s products that may be best suited for your business.
Clover Go: Looking for a way to bring your business to your customers? Well, now you can with the Clover Go. It is a small, compact, and sleek mobile credit card reader and app all in one. You have the option to swipe your debit or credit card or tap to pay.
Clover Flex: Is your business planning to do a pop-up shop event at a different location than the actual store? How do you plan to lug all your POS systems and cords? No need to stress anymore. With the Clover Flex, you are able to take this handheld device on the go, making transactions easy and convenient for both you and the customer.
What are you waiting for? Get started today!