If you have been following the credit card processing industry, you have probably seen a lot of chatter about the Clover POS system. Clover is currently one of the most modern, intuitive, and flexible POS systems on the market. Today we are going to talk about the benefits of the Clover POS system as well as some of the incredible options available to business owners in all industries.
Clover Is the Most Flexible POS System on the Market
The Clover POS system accepts credit, debit, gift cards, and mobile payment–contactless, near-field communication (NFC) payment via apps like Apple Pay and Google Pay. So whether your customers want to “swipe, dip, or tap,” you’re covered with Clover.
Clover is highly customizable, offering a wide variety of integrations including Yelp, MailChimp, and Quickbooks–as well as an extensive app store–allowing businesses of all industries to create a solution that fits their unique needs. Clover can connect to barcode and QR code scanners, pin pads, weight scales, and more.
If you are in the restaurant industry–whether large-scale or small–know that Clover can do everything you need, from floor plans, to table status, to the management of wait staff and tableside orders and payments.
Clover does everything you can expect in a POS system, from taking orders, to processing returns and refunds, to taking sales tax and changing items and prices on the fly. Clover’s blockbuster solution, Clover Station, includes a large display, cash register, credit card terminal, and receipt printer so that there is no need for additional hardware.
There are currently four Clover solutions available on the market:
- Clover Station – The countertop system with the largest display, includes all of the features mentioned.
- Clover Mini – The countertop system with a mini display, includes many of the same features, works well as a customer-facing display and card swipe.
- Clover Flex – A mobile, handheld system with a tiny display, accepts contactless payment, scans barcodes, and prints receipts.
- Clover Go – A mobile payment processing solution that attaches to a smartphone and accepts contactless payment, but does not scan barcodes or print receipts.
“The system is incredibly intuitive and a breeze to set up and learn. If I was a small business owner just starting out, It’s the exact kind of interface I would be looking for.” – Matt Sherman, in a review on Merchant Maverick
The Clover POS System Has Every Modern Feature You Could Imagine
In addition to being a highly flexible POS system, Clover offers just about every feature you can expect in a modern payment processing product.
From a technical standpoint, Clover:
- Syncs with and stores data in the cloud for remote access
- Automatically runs new software updates
- Uses top-of-the-line payment security for peace of mind
Clover allows business owners to:
- Organize, manage, and track inventory
- Manage their team, setting schedules and permissions based on responsibilities
- Create customer profiles with order histories, birthdays, and contact information
- View data insights into sales, employees, and customers
- Create, view, and download reports
- Create customer loyalty programs based on data insights
- Send sales promotions via text or email to customers
And much, much more. You can learn a lot about Clover’s features on their POS systems page.
It Easy to Set Up & Has Strong Customer Support
Although we have heard some complaints about the Clover POS system and the customer service provided by other entities, we have a personal relationship with all of our customers and provide support to their Clover POS system beyond the standard. Our team will come onsite to set up your system for you and ensure it has all of the integrations you need. As a locally owned and operated merchant services provider, we offer above industry-benchmarks customer service!
If you are interested in reaping the benefits of a modern and intuitive POS system at your business, we would be more than happy to talk with you about Clover. Reach out to us today to get started. We are working hard to beat your rates and provide the best credit card processing solution for your business.